Pet Carriers are the most important things for a pet owner. Whether you own a Cat, a dog, a hamster, or perhaps a combination of pets, you will definitely need a pet carrier. In addition to the comfort, pet carriers also provide your pet with safety and security.
You can use these carriers in all your traveling needs and thus, you can save a lot of time and effort in the process. Today we are going to be diving deep into the pet carrier landscape and see the different kinds of pet carrier types and specs of these carriers.
Remember each type of these carriers have their own strengths or specifications and we are going to be looking at them as well.
Pet carrier with Wheels
Pet Carrier with Wheels are also called Wheeled Carriers and these are the kinds of carriers with a lot of portability options available to them. It is mainly because of the wheels. These pet carriers are also pretty popular and convenient for users.
Some of the best carriers are wheels and there can be again, 2 kinds of pet carriers with wheels. The first is the natural wheel carrier where the carrier has preinstalled wheels and the second type of pet carrier with wheels are the ones where you can install wheels according to your preference.
The most common specifications of a Pet Carrier with Wheels are:
- Practical design, durable build, and convenient use.
- Adjustable shoulder straps and optional wheels for type 2 wheeled carriers.
- Most of them have extra pockets for storing all kinds of accessories and essential items.
- Waterproof and Airline approved.
- Safety Leash helps it to be secured in a car or a plane.
Luxury Pet Carrier
As the name goes, Luxury Pet Carriers is meant for luxury. The prime motive of these pet carriers is to provide comfort to the pets and provide the design to the pet owners. These carriers are impressive because they are very well received by a lot of important people.
The carriers also have an impeccable build quality overall and it can provide good value. Luxury pet carriers are the status symbol that screams premium quality to the people who see it. These carriers have a few features and specifications that separate it from the bunch.
Some of the most common features or specifications of these carriers are:
- Widely available in all kinds of forms; backpacks, bags, and pouches.
- Impressive design and exotic touch and feel experience.
- Made from some of the most well-sought materials such as Denim and Silk.
- Very comfortable for the pets and they come with all safety standards included.
- A real treat for the beholder, these carriers will definitely make you look glamorous.
- The zippers and the straps are designed carefully so that the user doesn’t have many problems.
- Most of the Luxury carriers are expensive but the price is quite reasonable for what you are getting.
- Luxury carriers are fashion statements and they are endorsed by some of the biggest celebrities in the world.
You May Like: Best Thanksgiving Dog Sweater Ideas For Your Puppy
Pet Carrier For Disabled Pets
Handicapped or Disabled pets are unfortunate. No pet should be handicapped but what can we do? Some of the pets have this most unfortunate situation. There are ways to minimize the hassles that come with a handicapped pet and carriers are the one way of going about it. There are many carriers specially targeted towards disabled pets.
These carriers come in different shapes and sizes and have their own features. The major focus of carriers like these is definitely on the pets and to make their lives easier.
While a lot of different carriers for disabled pets have different features, some of the more common specifications that you can find are pointed out below:
- The disability carriers for pets, whether they are airline approved or not, are generally soft carriers. Hard carriers will be difficult for disabled pets therefore, soft carriers are needed.
- The interior of disabled carriers are spacious to let the pets play and relax.
- Despite being large, there are some restrictions on the size of the carrier, especially while flying so disabled carriers come at a maximum size of 18.5” x 8.5” x 13.5”.
- Since restricting carriers can cause major problems for the pets, most disabled carriers provide the pets with a good amount of ventilation.
- As far as the design is concerned, because of the complications, only bags are available, disabled carriers aren’t available in small form factors such as pouches.
- The carriers for disabled pets are quite simple and almost all of them come with extra security options.
- These carriers are also pretty easy for the pets to get in and out.
- For comfort, these carriers make use of softer fabrics.
- As far as the price is concerned, depending on the size and quality, it may vary a bit but a lot of them are priced uniformly and are relatively cheap.
You May Like: Bunny Names
So, there you have it. These are the three types of carriers with all their specs. You can get any of these carriers, depending on your needs. The Pet Carrier with Wheels is meant for convenience, Luxury Carrier is meant for style and design while the 3rd Type carrier is for special pet needs. With that being said, hope you select the kind of carrier that you would want to get the most.