Pet Rescue Blog is a Google news approved publishing platform now accepting contributions from dog blogger, a representative for pet or dog food-related company, or just like to write about pets, you can submit a post with your byline.
Pet Rescue Blog’s Guest Author and Community Contributor Program are opportunities for industry practitioners to share their perspectives with our audience of millions of Pet Owners. Following these recommendations will help us publish your work and deliver the most value to both readers and authors.
What We Cover
We cover the following topics
- Dog breed
- Dog health
- Dog training
- Dog food
- All about dogs
- Cat breed
- Cat training
- Cat health
- All other topics about cats
All other Pet-related blogs
- Pet health
- Pet Training
- Pet behavior
- Pet events
Product or service review
Note: Content in the ‘review‘ section can be promotional including product/service banners.
If you are a pet offering pet services or a pet shop, you can submit pet-related products and their coupons with our targetted audience.
You can submit a news tip all about pets and animals.
If you are a video blogger or vlogger in the pet niche and want to share your video with our audience, submit a video with a 250-word long unique description.
- We cover new topics that no one has covered or even thought of yet
- We also cover current topics, but with a new angle or stats
- Why does someone need to read this (in other words, did we answer a question)
Pet Rescue Blog is seeking guest authors to enhance our relevant content with current, valuable information about topics like Pet health, dog food, behavior, training, gadgets and more. We welcome quality guest authors from experts who fit our content style. All content shared is intended to help our community of readers.
Be sure your topic is not covered, the below search field can assist you to check either your topic is already covered or not.
Content must be unique and 100% Copyscape. We do not allow resubmission or spin content.
If you want to resubmit an already published blog with a canonical tag, consider the sponsored option.
Blog Post Lengths
- We hope to have posts from 750 to 4000 words. Preferably
- Longer and in-depth posts are more likely to be chosen for featured posts.
Citations, Links, and Relationships
- Add at least 2 internal links (from Pet Rescue Blog) to content related to your topic.
- Use external links for any third-party perspectives, evidence, and statistics preferably.
- Only use credible sources.
- If you use a quote within a blog post, you may only link to their Twitter handle.
- No to promotional tone. If you want to publish promotional content, choose the reviews category.
- Our editorial staff reserves all rights to remove a link attached to words or images or add a ‘nofollow’ or ‘sponsored’ attribute.
SEO Best Practices
- Text formatting like bulleted lists, headers, bolding, etc.
- Select at least 1 category.
- Alt tags for any images used in the blog post
- Meta description of 155 characters.
- At least 1 relevant feature image of width 1200px required.
- Image no more than 99 kb.
- Don’t forget alt tag
- If you wanna use royalty-free images, add the image credits and the link to that source.
Write and Submit Your Author Bio/Profile
When you create an author profile with us, please include the following information:
- Biographical information, which will be posted to every post that is published on Pet Rescue Blog. This should be short and informative like who you are and why you’re important.
- Social media profiles such as Facebook, Instagram, Medium, YouTube, etc. This will help us to tag you online.
- Your website and company name along with role and URL.
- A 200 x 200 profile photograph
If you wanna write for us a pet blog, it’s good to have a look below mentioned posts so you have an idea what we want.
- Boy Cat Names – Find the Perfect Male Kitten Name
- 200+ Unique Female Cat Names for Your Cute Companion
Ready to write for us?
So, Are you ready to write for us with the above-mentioned guidelines? Simply share your idea with our editorial team and previous work examples at
Submit Guest Post Now
petrescueblog.com [at] Gmail.com
Submit a Sponsored Posts
Looking forward to writing a product or service review? Consider our sponsored post section by sharing your final draft at
petrescueblog.com [at] Gmail.com
Note: Must add the word “Guest Post” in the subject. Otherwise email will be ignored by the CRM.
If you are facing any issue with submitting content? contact us here.
Social Media Channels
We have a strong social media strategy to gather a maximum and targetted audience and share valuable content. Currently, we have 224.2k monthly viewers on Pinterest. Below are some audience analytics.
Pet Rescue Blog on Pinterest
Join Group Boards on Pinterest
- Pets (Group Board) 9.4K Pins
- OUR PETS (group board) 694K Pins
- Cat Lovers❤ 1183 Followers
- Dog and Puppy Adoption Information (Group Board) 4373 Followers
PRB on Facebook
We are on Facebook, you can find us here.
Note: Currently there is some issue with Facebook algo, our domain has blocked and can’t be shared.